1. What should I do after I have signed up?
After you have signed up, you can commence your trail run anytime from 1 Jul to 31 Oct 2020. Only 5KM distance is needed and the completion time is secondary. You can take a stroll and as long it is captured on your GPS showing the 5KM, the data will be recognized.
2. When do I receive my medal and tee after I have submitted my run data?
The last day of submission of your run data is on 31 October 2020 2359hr. We will arrange for 3 batches of dispatch based on the following submission date:
Submission by 30 September, medal and tee will be mailed out latest by 31 October 2020
Submission by 31 October, medal and tee will be mailed out latest by 30 November 2020
3. What type of run app is accepted?
It can be your STRAVA, Garmin or any type as long as it is GPS-driven, rest assured we will accept. However, we assume you are the person and not another person walking or running on your behalf.
4. Is there a time frame to complete the minimum 5K run?
There is no time frame to complete. You can walk or run and in between take nice scenery shots, it does not matter. It is important you enjoy the walk or run.
5. How many times can I run and what is the total run distance?
You can do one run or three runs on three different days for a total combined distance of 5KM. This is easily achieved by many and our overall aim is to inspire everyone to get started. You can run longer than 5KM though and that’s the way to go.
6. Can I choose to run indoor or elsewhere?
Absolute yes, given current COVID-19 situation and Circuit Breaker measures, you may want to play safe by running somewhere near home and as long as it has some evidence of trails, it is perfectly alright too - your safety remains the key priority. If you are running on your treadmill machine, just take screenshot of the distance covered and submit to us.
7. How do I know if I will receive my medal and tee?
Once race data is verified, medal and tee will be posted out based on your data submission date and mailing address submitted at the time of your sign up. Therefore, the onus is on you providing the correct address to us.
8. When will I receive the add-on purchases?
The add-on purchases will be delivered together with the race entitlement.
9. Who do we refer to if we face difficulty with our submission or seek further clarification?
You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert back as soon as we can.